Wednesday 7 December 2011

Day #1 .... 37/9 #London #PBC 2 ...... Next Tweet by Edward Fowey

#1 ..... 37/9 - My name is Edward Fowey and I was made redundant today. Tm will be 37 hours long. 25awake out in London 12inmy bedroom

#2 ..... 37/9 .... The fatigue is starting to hit already (ed.Fowey) only been doing this a while ... On a bench by the

#3.... 37/9 . The first thing I've done that I normally wouldn't. Helped out @ understaffed Bar on South Bank. Nothing else to do

4.. 37/9 .. Miguel the waiter didn't like me. Anna-me. I'm an ex clerk... I don't do this... I do now - woah!!! (Ed. Fowey)

5.. 37/9 .. Strangely if you have longer in the day things can take there time, that definitely didn't used to .. (Ed. Fowey)

6.. 37/9 .. It's now hour 22 of the first 25 hours out of my bedroom and I am near delerium... ready for 12 hrs sleep -E.F.

7.. 37/9 . Last couple of hours I've been daydreaming.I was a huge warrior & I think Im inlove.At last Bed -E.F.

8.. 37/9 .12hrs sleep, wild dreams 2nd day now. I've now seen someone .Someone I can't of-I can't explain it yet, oh God -E.F.







No comments:

Post a Comment